Earn 5% cashback by doing recharge and earn monthly Rs.10000-15000 easily ,earn online

Hello Friends,
Today I introduced to a new earning money idea . After reading this blog you earn minimum monthly Rs.10000-15000 easily by doing recharge in your area or friends and family member.

Q.1 How to I earn monthly Rs.15000 ?
Ans. My dear friends you earn money by doing recharge in your area people , your friends, your family member and relatives . And earn money on every sucessful recharge you do from this app.

Q.2 Which app I do recharge and earn money?
Ans. My friends you earn money by doing recharge on "True Balance " app . This is a very good app and this helps you earn money by doing recharge by easy steps . 

Q.3 How do I recharge ?
Ans. 1. First you install this app from Google playstore or apple store.
2. Open and sing up through your mobile no. And email id.
3. Click on recharge icon and fill the no. you want to recharge.
4. Now you see the payment options : 
 1.  Paytm
 2. Upi
 3. Gift Card
 4. Free point 
5. Click you any payment options and do a successful recharge and earn 2%-5% comission on every sucessful recharge.

Q.4 What is free point ?
Ans. Friends in this app you already earn money by spin the wheel and earn coin and convert into Rupees easily.
     100 coin = Rs.1 

Q.5 How I withdraw my earnings ?
Ans. Friends you not withdraw your earnings but you use your earning money into doing recharge .
 
So Friends Download this app and earn money by doing recharge.....
     
          Friends I hope you like this earning            idea and this app information .
 If you want to read all these types of earning ideas so follow my blog Earning Guru .
              Thank you for Reading 🙏


   



Comments